When you love well, you bring health and healing to every relationship. Though we believe this to be true, marriages don’t always go as planned. Relationships are hard work. Every marriage, no matter how good, eventually bumps into difficult situations—circumstances change, finances get stretched, people get sick, or our days get busy. You find yourself desperately googling “free online marriage counseling” just to find some advice.
Your struggle might be understanding your spouse’s needs, learning to listen, or communicating openly. Couples who can’t communicate well can find themselves struggling.
Shelley can relate …
“When you’re dreaming about how your special day will be, you never think about the trials that will come after that day. You definitely aren’t thinking about loving your spouse when sex won’t cooperate.”
You might be facing a difficult season in your marriage right now, but you can have a new marriage. The YouVersion Bible App offers some encouraging support, biblical insight, and practical solutions to help you build a stronger, healthier marriage. See? They’re basically that free online marriage counseling you’ve been searching for!
Try some of the Bible Plans below!
Discovering Your Purpose in Marriage
- Seeking God’s Direction In Your Marriage
- Uncover Your Marriage Purpose
- Distractions in Your Marriage
- Refresh Your Marriage in 31 Days
Practical Ways to Grow Your Marriage
- 4 Days to Deeper Intimacy In Marriage
- The Lies Couples Believe
- Breathe Spiritual Passion Into Your Marriage
- 6 Days to Better Communication With Your Spouse
Tips to Sync Your Marriage Spiritually and Financially
- How to Pray With Your Spouse
- What to Do When Your Marriage Is Unequally Yoked
- Married Money: Get on the Same Financial Page
How to Recover From Infidelity and Divorce
- Rebuilding a Marriage Better Than New
- Fight for Joy in Your Marriage: Porn Kills Love
- Infidelity: Road to Recovery, Where to Start
- Infidelity: Boundaries to Protect Your Marriage
- Saving Your Second Marriage Before It Starts
God is with you. He is for you. He cares about your marriage. Enjoy the help and wisdom these free Bible Plan devotionals are offering. Free online marriage counseling? Sounds pretty great right about now!