We get it. The last few years have been a bit of a mess.
But it’s not like life was all unicorns and rainbows before a pandemic (and everything that came with it) turned our lives upside down. The world was getting more stressful, year after year. Many of us might have chosen to ignore the stress we were feeling—but it was there.
Now, though? That stress is getting difficult to ignore. Every day, it seems as if we’re bombarded with some new problem: rising food and gas prices, a turbulent economy, school shootings, wars, an ever-growing list of COVID variants. It’s no wonder that anxiety, depression, burnout, and other mental health struggles are on the rise.
If you or someone you love are looking for ways to improve mental health, know this: You’re not alone. There’s help available. The resources below can help you take a first step toward finding peace.
Please note: If symptoms are getting in the way of daily functioning in the areas of work, sleep, health, relationships, or emotional well-being, it’s best to talk to your doctor or a professional counselor. If you’re in a suicidal crisis right now, call 988 to reach the 24/7 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline.
You’ve Heard It Said Podcast
You’ve Heard It Said created a mental health miniseries that looks at self-care, anxiety, grief, and rest. Click the link below to check it out.
Start the miniseries here.
Peace of Mind Message Series
In this series, Pastor Craig Groeschel takes a look at how familiar names in Scripture experienced many of the mental health struggles we face today, and how they continued forward, not through their own strength, but by depending on God.
Watch the series here.
- 5 Keys to Overcoming Addiction
- Be Anxious for Nothing: A Guide to Finding Peace
- Simple Burnout Test: Take It, and Start Finding Relief
- Who Can I Talk to About Depression? Part 1
- How to Heal From Grief When the Pain Seems Like It’s Taking Over
- You Can Start Setting Boundaries to Let People In
- You Can Overcome Suicidal Thoughts and Find Hope
- Is Healing From Trauma Possible? My Story Is Proof
Bible Plan Resources
- Wisdom for Mental Health
- Overcoming Addiction
- Anxious for Nothing
- Finding Freedom From Stress
- A Better Way
- Finding Rest
- Walking Through Spiritual Valleys
- Hope in the Dark
- Overcoming Thoughts of Suicide and Self-Harm